Maintenance knowledge of second-hand diesel generators
Second-hand diesel generators must be extra careful when replacing and repairing the engine. Otherwise, once the diesel engine is damaged, the entire second-hand diesel generator set will not work normally. So what should be paid attention to when repairing diesel generators?
1. When a second-hand diesel generator fails, first judge it from the appearance, from the outside to the inside, from the shallow to the deep angle, and gradually check and determine the error. There are some obvious external faults, and the cause of the fault can be directly determined. For some invisible internal failures, we need to pass inspections, disassemble parts, make careful judgments, try and find the failures.
2. After the failure is judged through the external or internal disassembly inspection, corresponding measures should be taken to repair the failure. In order to avoid repeated failures.
3. During the working process of the second-hand diesel generator, observe whether the machine is abnormal. If there is an abnormal state, the fault should be discovered and repaired in time.
4. After discovering the fault, observe the abnormal phenomenon of the second-hand diesel generator, understand the use time of the second-hand diesel generator, the frequency of repair and maintenance, according to the working steps from easy to difficult, from simple to complex, determine the integrity in the maintenance plan, It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the machine for inspection without proper procedures.
5. The replacement parts, maintenance and assembly of second-hand diesel generators must be clean. If the machine body is mixed with mechanical impurities, dust and sludge during the assembly process, it will not only accelerate the wear of the parts, but also easily block the oil circuit and cause accidents, such as burns to the bushings and axles. Therefore, when replacing, repairing and assembling diesel engines, attention must be paid to the cleanliness of the parts.
6. Prevent the installation of wrong or missing parts during the replacement and repair of second-hand diesel generators. For single-cylinder diesel engines, there are thousands of parts, most of which have certain installation position and orientation requirements. If you do not pay attention, it is easy to install incorrectly or omit. In the event of incorrect installation or lack of installation, the engine will be difficult to start or unable to start at all.