How to install Shenzhen generator rental
In the process of renting generators in Shenzhen, the installation of generators has become an important issue. Do you know the installation and inspection measures for rental generators?
1. The Shenzhen generator rental installation site should be well ventilated, the generator end should have enough air inlets, and the Shenzhen generator rental unit should have good air outlets. The area of the air outlet should be more than 1.5 times the area of the water tank.
2. The area around the installation site should be kept clean, and avoid placing nearby objects that will produce acidic, alkaline, and other corrosive gases and vapors. If conditions permit, fire extinguishing devices should be equipped.
3. If it is used indoors, the exhaust pipe of Shenzhen generator rental unit must be connected to the outdoor. The pipe diameter must be ≥ the diameter of the muffler exhaust pipe. The elbow should not exceed 3 to ensure smooth exhaust. The pipeline should be inclined downward by 5-10 degrees to avoid injecting rainwater. If the exhaust pipe is installed vertically upwards, a rain cover must be installed.
4. When the foundation is made of concrete, it must be used during installation. The spirit level measures its level in order to fix the equipment on a level foundation. There should be special anti-vibration pads or foot bolts between the equipment and the foundation.
5. The equipment shell must have a reliable protective grounding. For generators that need to directly ground the neutral point, the neutral point must be grounded by professionals and equipped with lightning protection devices. It is strictly prohibited to use the mains grounding device. The neutral point is directly grounded.
6. The two-way switch between the generator and the power supply must be very reliable to prevent reverse power transmission. The wiring reliability of the two-way switch needs to be inspected and approved by the local power supply department.
7. The wiring of the starting battery of the Shenzhen generator rental unit must be firm.
The height and size of the generator foundation should meet the design requirements, seismic isolation measures should be taken, the flatness of the foundation channel steel should meet the requirements, and the grounding must be reliable.
8. After connecting the generator feeder, the phase sequence at both ends must be consistent with the phase sequence of the power system to ensure system safety and facilitate management and inspection. The center line of the generator (that is, the neutral line of the bulb) should be directly connected to the grounding trunk line in accordance with the requirements of the specification, and avoid grounding through other grounding parts. After the generator set is installed, it should be tested under no-load and no-load conditions, and the test record should be filled in and archived. The test fee is included in the contract.