In our lives, generators have become an indispensable mechanical product. In order to better ensure the normal use of Shenzhen generator rental units, we need to check the generators in our daily lives. Then, let us teach you how to maintain them.
1. Check whether the gasoline in the fuel tank is sufficient.
2. Check whether the oil circuit switch and the oil pipe are leaking.
3. Check whether the oil level is between the grids of the oil dipstick.
4. Observe the oil quality to determine whether it needs to be replaced.
5. Check whether the voltage of the starting battery is higher than 12V, and observe whether the battery is damaged or leaking.
6. The spare generator is very long. The starting battery will be cut off due to self-discharge. Please use an external charger to charge the battery.
7. Check the oil drain screw, sealing ring and rubber ring. If it is damaged, replace it immediately.
8. The oil should be replaced immediately after the first use of the Shenzhen generator rental unit to generate power for 20 hours (or one month). 9. Every 100 hours of use (or 6 months), the oil must be changed. (In harsh environments, you need to increase the number of times. Use a clean oil with a viscosity of SAE10W30 and an API grade of SG, SH, SJ or higher)
10. The generator needs to clean the air filter every 50 hours of use (or 3 months). (In harsh environments, please increase the number of cleanings and replace if necessary)
11. When the air filter is not installed, do not start the engine, as this will produce too much toxic gas and wear the cylinder.
12. Regularly inspect the generator, and fill in the records truthfully and carefully. It is strictly forbidden to fill in, omit or fill in without inspection.
13. The inspection record form will be filled out from the beginning of this month and will be inspected regularly.